Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls living the wrong lives?

Since I do spinnig, I’m way too tired. I’m arguing with my friends about childish things, and I think it’s not the way it’s supposed to be.
I mean everyone says that if we do sports we’ll be fitter. That’s so false. Or maybe there’s just something wrong with me. Even when I could sleep this morning for two more hours. I felt really tired. My eyes were really heavy when I tried to stay them open. I had only four classes but during this time I argued with Merci like 5 times or I don’t know. We both were tired, but me…Gosh…I was just unbearable. Some other friends asked me too, if there’s something wrong with us or no. So yeah, maybe I should stay in my bed all day, and I won’t insult anyone.
Not to forget…My grammar teacher took a 45minutes long “talk” about 16 years-old-girls-and-the-wrong-way-of-life instead of a grammar class. Just because she spotted a girl in high heeled-boots. Actually it wasn’t that high-heeled, mines were higher, but later she spotted mine too. So she said that we shouldn’t walk in high heels in our age, and we shouldn’t dye our hair ( OK, that makes sense) and we mustn’t use any make-up. Of course I was in high heels, had make-up on, and my hair is dyed (ok, mine is just tinted, I didn’t use haircolor). The point is that she was looking at me very often. But come one that’s something that I can’t change. Since I was 8 or 9 I have brushes and eye shadows in my hands. I grew up using make up, and I used to do it for school too since 7th grade. I’m not that girl who rather hides in the darkest corner of her room instead of going out without make-up. I love my face without it, I just love to do it. That’s it. If she doesn’t like it, don’t look at my face. Anyways, almost every girl use make-up in my class…so I wasn’t the only one.
She was talking about the false nails too, but I don’t have false nails. Merci has. J Or there was the classic theme about making “friends” at discos, and if you go into them they look at you like fresh “meat”. Thank Godness I don’t like these places at all. I won’t ever go into any. Not even make “friends” there. Come one! I meant guy “friends”!
When I got home I made french fries to myself….that was my luch. And I hardly could make myself to learn history. Oh and my sister bought me the Gone with the wind’s sequel Scarlett. It has 948 pages. When I’m gonna read it out?

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment