Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting stuck between many feelings

Have you ever had a feeling like you don't really know how you're feeling? Cause right now, I just have a lot of feelings, and I can't even seperate one from the other one. 

Let's just forget about it. I'm tired, and it's late here! That has to be the reason. Tomorrow I went spinning, with a bunch of friends as you know, and it was just terrible. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was good, and for sure, I was strewing it to Merci, and of course she got on the occasion, so we're going tomorrow too. After school!!!!! You have to know that today, when I woke up I felt good actually cause I slept more then 10 hours. But after like 5 minutes I was really tired. And still I am. I don't have a clue how I'm gonna go to school on Tuesday.
My luck that I don't have school on Thursday, cause the teachers have something to do. So my sister fell in love with the spinning too, and she wants me to go with her on Wednesday. I don't know what to do. I mean I HAVE to go cause I promised her, but gosh! I went on Saturday, I'm going tomorrow on Monday, and Wednesday?!!! I'm gonna look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.Okay, maybe not, but it's still risky. :)
In the first half hour my main thoughts were that I'm gonna throw up, fell off the cycle and die. You can imagine that feeling, I hope. And we still had an another half hour. I wasn't in trainings since the beggining of December. I shall start it slowly, but I was stupid as always. Tomorrow I'm gonna be smarter. HOPE SO!
I'm really sorry for that mess what I wrote down tonight, I'm just really-really a rag today. I just thought that I should write something, cause tomorrow I won't have energy, I think! So again, I'm really sorry! Good night everyone!

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment