Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OPI, sushi, juicy couture....

First of all! Let me explain the title. I want OPI nail polishes soo much! I want to start collect them in December. I heard a lot of great reviews about them, and the colors are just wonderful. But I have no words to desccribe how beautiful they are!! Fisrt I want three colors, just to try them out.

1. No Spain No Gain NLE45
2. Lincoln Park After Dark NL W42
3. Yoga-ta Get this Blue! NLI47

I'm in love with these colors! I can't wait to finally paint my nails with them. I want them SO MUCH! The other thig is that today I didn't want to go to school. I was so tired and everything. I even talk with my friend, and she didn't wan to go either, but she made me to go! She said that it isn't fair, just staying at home, bacuse I feel like a crap. But I planned my whole day earlier. I wanted to order sushi, stay in bed all day, and watching movies, or reading. Or both of them. But I went to school. And it was boring!!!
So about the juicy couture thing....I'm in love with the juicy couture wallets, bags, necklaces and stuffs. They are so pretty, and so cute. I want to buy a bracelet! The one which is gold, and has a huge pendant on it, with this: JUICY! I love it! I don't know how much I will say it!
When I got home from school, I had to go to the bank, cause my credit card didn't have kind of a licence to use it with the internet. So I had to fix it, and let me add, that it is raining here so.....Today is just horrible. And I feel stiff because of the yesterday's trainig. I barely can move my arms.

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment