Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Late night essay!

I hate writing essays. I hate them so much. I have two write two. Awesome. I have only a night to finish and learn them. And why I'm blogging, when I should learn? I feel so tired. I had training today, so that could be a really good reason, but I don't wanna revile my trainer. But, actually he is really crazy nowadays. There is something you must have to know. Me and my friend...yes, Merci...:)...so we can talk without words. I mean we didn't learn any semiology, but we are best friends for 6 years now, and we have that ability, that we know what's the other thinking when we look at each other, about the way we look at each other. Our newer friends always freak out, that we don't need words for a simple dialogue. So our trainer just noticed it, and he is always disrupt us, because we always talking. I always argue with him just in my mind, that we doesn't really talking. We just look at each other and lauhg...sometimes. But come on! Why have to be a simple training like a drilling.(It's a funny sentence :D) Why we have to do the things without a word? Isn't it about having fun and stuffs like that? I don't get it. I'll ask him about that! :)
As you can see I'm a bit silly. It must be my tiredness. So my point in this whole entry is that I have to learn sooo much, and I don't know how to do it. Maybe I just get up earlier in the morning, but I don't think it will work...waking up before 6. It's 10pm here right now, so it's kinda impossible. So pray for me tomorrow. The bad thing is that we will recite, and I'm always the first one with this teacher.
So good nigth for everyone, who don't have to stay awake.

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment