Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm obsessed with Christmas shopping!


I love arragements for Christmas, and I love shopping for my friends and family. I love to see the happiness on their faces, when they open a present and find something which they really wanted to get before. Yesterday I didn't do anything else, just shopping. At 8 am I went with my mom, and we bought a lof of food, beverages, and some presents for Santa. I don't know the traditions in other places, but in my town we have a fest called Santa on the 6th of December. In this day we get presents like chocolate for the good children and birch for the bad ones. I never got birch before. :) But I don't know if I'll get one this year. I was good. I think. So the point is that is an other feast here.

When we got home it was alredy 10am. We at lunch, and we went straight to a mall, where I bought a perfume for one of my girlfriends. It's Esprit-VIP life. Actually I'm in love with it, but I bought it for her, cause I have way too much perfumes, and I don't need a new one. But I had to persuade myself about it in the mall. It was funny. :) I also bought a huge box of Merci sweeties for my class form. (Merci is just the name of the chocolate, like kitkat, or milka, and it's sooo good) I bought a book for my sister. And a mascara. Which is really good. I only bought it for her because she is not as obsessed with make up like I am, so she always uses a noname one. I bought her a maybelline one, the yellow. I don't know the name of that, but I always use Maybelline and I'm in love with it. I also bought a bag and a big scooby-doo for my best friend, Merci. She likes that dog a lot. :) I also bought other tiny tots, but I won't write them all down. I have to buy presents for my dad, and some of my friends, which I think I'm gonna do next weekend, and I'm done. We got home around 6pm. I was tired, but I don't how in the evening I couldn't sleep at all, so I watched TV until 11:30pm.
I'm gonna write down my christmas list, but I don't know which things I'm gonna get. I can't wait till Christmas.
1. Stephenie Meyer: Eclipse (It's a must have)
2. OPI nail polishes (I want a lot of colors, but the two which I really want are, Pamplona Purple, and Lincoln park after dark)
3. Sweats!!! (In a lot of bright colors, like pink, blue, green, etc.)
4. Make-up palettes. 
5. Audrey Niffeneger-The time traveller's wife

These are the things that I really want. Let me know what you guys want!

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment