Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The house's curse

Sadly I have to tell you a very sad story today, but I promise it will turn out good a few paragraphs later. So you have to know that like a year ago, our neighboors were an older married couple, and we just got to know that the man has cancer for years. Of course it hit us well, cause we were in a kind of friendship with them. They were really nice, and always helpful. But as the time passed the man couldn't even get up, or just simply walk. A few months later, he died. I had to see how they are bringing him out of his home, and of course her wife was way too sad. After a month his death she moved out, and a new married couple took over their one-time house. We didn't really got to know them, but to be honest we didn't really liked them, because they were very loud, and just unkind with people (and I say it by my own experiences, not just judging). But I never wished anything bad for them. But I just found out today that the wife died in cancer on Monday. They had to keep it in a big secret, because no one knew anything since today. I couldn't believe my ears. and of course itt fills me with fear, because of my father. As you know I told you about him before, and I don't really like to talk about this at all. But you know he has cancer too for years now, and I don't likw to hear about these deaths all around me, cause it creeps me out. So the point of this whole thing, is that I want to proclaim my biggest solidarity againts the husband. Simply, I just feel so sorry, and I hope that everything is going to be alright. 
And also a weird thing had happened to me today. Me and Merci were walking home from school, and we almost reached our street when a kind of a homeless family got in our way. There was a child, a mother, and a grandma. As we slowly reached the old woman she asked us if we have any money to give them. I saw that they weren't as sensible as they should be, so I said no, but I had money with in my wallett, but to be honest I don't like to give money to these kind of people who buy alcohol on it. So as we said no, this old woman literally started yelling at us whit her muddy voice. I got sceared to be honest, because as were walking I heard that she speeded up her steps to reach us, while she was still yelling in the middle of the street. I was just dumbfounded. But we also speeded a bit and we just gave up chasing us, cause I think she realised that no matter how much she will srugglem she won't ever reach us. We couldn't even talk cause of the amazement. What the hell is wrong with people these days?
But my yesterday was actually really good. When my older sister came home from work, we decided to go and have ice-cream and just walk a little. So we went out joined by my other sister too. We had huge ice-creams and I couldn't eat anymore this evening. We spent the rest of the evening sitting on a bench in a nice park near our house. We were just talking and stuffs like that. We never really have time to go out just the three of us. This afternoon I think I'm going running, but that's not sure. And tomorrow I have to go shopping for presents, cause on Saturday I'm going to one of my girlfriend's bday party. I don't know how I'm going to make it, cause I'm going with my mom, and she will arrive home at around 6pm. So It's going to be a fast shopping spree. 

XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment