Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

In a Bettylicous mood

OMG! Why the hell I have to bare this? I can't believe! I'm gonna explode of the angriness. I can't tell you how much I'm mad at my sister right now! Jesus! She's been at the bathroom for an hour now, and I told her to hurry like a million times, cause I need to learn, but as it seems she didn't really care about me.
So now after an another hour, I had showered, washed my hair, and stuffs like that, but really I was mad at her. Which is the even funnier, today I went to a hypermarket with my mom, cause I was looking for south park plush figures, for my sister's birthday. I couldn't find any, and then I thought that I'll go to an another toy store or someting, when we passed a present store, and I saw the towels, which you can order with your own text on it. I did make one for Merci wth the text "Merci, the best friend" and it was a huge success with her, so I ordered an another one, with "The best sister". But maybe a bad luck follows me, cause I wanted the towel to be purple and the text yellow, but the only I could chose were bad colors, so I picked a darker pink, with and even darker pink text, but I think it will be ok. I wanted the purple and yellow because those are my sisters favourite. And the other that the towel will be ready next Thursday which is her bday! So before the whole present, and cake thing I have to rush to the store and take it, then buy a paperbag or something. And I still have to buy her something, just I don't know what. I was thinking about that I should still looking for those south park toys. She loves that something...
And gosh! I just fell in love with Betty boop! I want sheets, exercise book cases, pillows...everything which has Betty Boop in it. Actually there isn't anything more I could write about, so I think I'm gonna go to sleep! 

XOXO LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment