Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Double size me, Please!

Hi everyone! So it's finally Friday! Actually this week had gone really fast! I don't know what happened...But let's just be happy, cause the weekend is coming!!!! 
Ok, I don't have anything exciting to do, but this weekend I can be a little alone, you know...on my own after a long "congestion"! So now I am really in a good mood. But maybe my cheerfulness is coming from this afternoon's shopping. After school, me and a buch of friends went out to eat.....at McDonalds. At my place all the restaurants have a buy one get one free sale for the BigMacs. So went in pairs to the tills, and we all ordered the same...:) After we ate, our bellies were hurting a but, but who cared, cause we were going to shopping. I bought a shirt which is actually really pretty, and I bought a bracelet, a pair of earrings, and a set of little earrings! Ok, I explain that! You don't know that I think, that I have a second place for earrings on my left ear. I just did it a month ago, and now I can change it, so I went into a store and bought a set of it. And while I was paying for them, Merci called me that she doesn't feel well. She went to spinning, but she stopped after 10 minutes and called me....we brought her home, and we went home too. 
And I have to say that I have a new addiction! I LOVE farmville. This is the coolest thing since twitter. I didn't really understand why were people so into it, but now I have to say that they were right. I only used it for two days and now I'm on the 7th level! I have a bunch of animals and trees and etc. 
So now I think I'm going, but tomorrow I'll post something meaningless!
XOXO, LD

0 comments:

Post a Comment