Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

The cold days are back

The summer went away sooo fast!
The spiteful, dark, cold and depressed winter days, when everything is  going to deep grey at 4 o'clock are coming back, starting with September.....Awesome. There's only 4 days left from summer, and to be honest I didn't do anything interesting, expect my "holiday" with my best friend. Which was one of the worst.
And of course I don't have appetite to go back to school. Always the same daily routine. Waking up at 6 (Which I pretty hate), then quickly dress up, make-up, hair, (cause I don't want to look like a zombie) packing my books for the school, then I eat something, cause I want to concentrate on what I'm doing, some coffe, and I have to do all these things in only one hour. Ok maybe one and a half. But I hate to be in a rush. But weekdays means me this.
And then meeting my friends to go to school. We usually wait for the bus like 10 minutes, just to go with like 3 minutes. And when we finally arrived in school, and sit down to my chair, the bell is just ringing. The most annoying sound ever. I just don't have time to even breath.
And of course there's a hateful tradition in Hungary. In the first day of the school, you HAVE to dress in black and white. I don't know what other countries have the same, but I'm pretty sure that this is an odd thing.
Then your classmates come over to you, and askind always the same question: What did you do in summer? or How was your summer? These are such meaningless questions. No one expect from you to tell them your summer, just tell something like: it was great, it was awesome, it went fast, but that's all. Then why the hell are they asking??
Okay maybe I sound a bit freaky today, but I've just got a little foretaste from these questions today. So anyways the best part of today, was when I finally met with my cool, fresh, and adorable form master. She's such a sweetheart. Almost forget...I know what was the best of the summer....I went on hoilday with her. :) And some other girls from my class.
Bye,
XOXO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment